BRS is growing. We’ve added three new members to our staff in the last two months and are looking to fill an additional position:
Minimum requirements for this position are:
• A license to practice architecture in any jurisdiction within the US.
• Experience with Government Projects, preferably DOD.
• Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and graphic abilities.
• Creativity and drive.
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with multiple complicated projects.
• Ability to work independently and/or manage a team.
• Strong skills in AutoCAD and Microsoft office.
• Understanding and application of building codes and accessibility standards
• Experience with the production of architectural construction documents
• Excellent quantitative and analytic skills
Additional skills that will be considered a plus:
• Sustainable design experience and LEED Certification
• Familiarity with Photoshop, Revit, Microstation, Sketch-Up, Illustrator or InDesign.
If interested, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org